Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

The new Danbuster

A couple of weeks ago, during the June-deal offer, I managed to upgrade my version of A:M from 10.5 to 13.0. And what a leap that was! :D

While I still had the earlier version, I tried to make do with what I could - but one major setback was the uselessness of the hair feature. Now, somewhere in the advancement, I have since gained those new hair and grooming features that allow me so much more control over my hair and fur, to say nothing of the brilliant render quality!

The attached image shows the progression of my personal alter-ego character, Danbuster Cameronean Leadboot - shown in the last rendered frame of my avatar animation, striking his silly pose.

The first picture is a snapshot of that 10.5 Danbuster: as you can see the hair rendered flat and frankly looks... rubbish!

The second picture is a 'reupholstered' Danbuster that I altered in 13.0. In my opinion, the former model was too generic and not really Danbuster as he looks in my Flash cartoons and artwork. Using some Flash-based drawings as a rotoscope, I started out by refining his appearance. As a result, he came out much more streamlined, longer, skinner and with a much smaller head and defined features. The gapped-buckteeth, an important personal feature, have been spaced out further. All this meant that the model pose sliders had to be fixed.

The third picture shows, what I hope to be, a final production (for now). I gave Danbuster some short, fine fur. I had to sort a few things out, but I managed to paint a number of decals onto the model for the fur to set its colour (and length on paws, face and inner ears).

So, now that I have him finished, I would appreciate some constructive feedback on him before I go on to create my other anthro character models (and clean up the existing ones).

post-5195-1153308716_thumb.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images