Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Seeing dopesheets in timeline

ytsorf7

I'm working on exercise 7 in the "Art of Animation Master", and I'm having a little trouble. When I open the dopesheet in the new action, it appears in the project workspace, but not in the timeline. In the manual and in the video tutorial, the words can be moved around in the timeline. I can only do that in the project workspace. Is this a difference between PCs and Macs? I've included a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Thanks.

Bruce

[attachmentid=18105]

post-7371-1152493191_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a mac as well, and I got stuck at that exact spot on this exercise. I found out about that one button (the one Ken just pointed out) at the hash bash and I've been meaning to try it. I just haven't gotten the chance yet, and since I've updated to v. 13 I guess I need to figure out how to upload the dictionary, cause it seems to be lost (I remember reading posts on how to do that though so no worries). Anywho, I'm rambling on here... Oh yeah, what I was going to say is...... should this button be added to the explanation of this tutorial when the next manual comes out? For the sake of newbies who are mac users? Just a thought. :)

Good luck with the dictionary, Teresa. I'm going to make a handwritten note about that button in my "Art of Animation Master" book, or I know I will end up asking the same question again in a few months or so. (My memory could definitely use an upgrade.)