sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Help required - Render to file problem

youngman

Please can someone help me?I am doing a birthday card for a friend and have come to a standstill.

As you can see from the quick render screen the picture(wip)is ok.But when i do a render to file the Thom model on HAPPY disapears and the HAT ends up on the floor.

I am using the current version of V13a.

Please someone tell me this is just a silly newbie mistake. :blink:

[attachmentid=17679]

[attachmentid=17678]

[attachmentid=17680]

P.s.I am not worried about the skydome problem as this is just a tempory item.

katy_card_.0.jpg

quick_render_1.jpg

pws_image.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see in the first and last images the time cursor is set to 00:01:00, which is one second into an animation. Is this supposed to be an animation or a still image? If it's supposed to be a still image, in the render options panel that pops up when you do a render to file, set the frame range to start at 00:01:00 and end at 00:01:00. My guess is that it's set to start and end at 00:00:00 (the default values).

Oh yes, there's another error: Katy really won't appreciate being reminded she's 35. Trust me.

I see in the first and last images the time cursor is set to 00:01:00, which is one second into an animation. Is this supposed to be an animation or a still image? If it's supposed to be a still image, in the render options panel that pops up when you do a render to file, set the frame range to start at 00:01:00 and end at 00:01:00. My guess is that it's set to start and end at 00:00:00 (the default values).

Oh yes, there's another error: Katy really won't appreciate being reminded she's 35. Trust me.

Cheers Stuart i knew it would be something silly.The frame range is a leftover from a sim cloth experiment

which will be added to the picture later.This will be partialy covering the 35 up,with another character holding

a placard with the word's 21 AGAIN and winking.She has a good sense of humor so will like it,either that or my life is going to be hell for a while. :D

Cheers.

[attachmentid=17682]

katy_card_.30.jpg