Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Using Macintosh Mighty Mouse w/ A:M

BWCHAPIN

I use a G5 Power Mac with an Apple "Mighty Mouse" which has a roller ball for scrolling horizontally and vertically, plus it provides "right click" cabpabilities similar to a PC mouse with two buttons and a scroll wheel.

The problem seems to be that when using this mouse in A:M (Macintosh OS X 10.4.6 & A:M Version 2005 12.0u) the scroll function of my mouse is not recognized. If I switch to a third pary two-button mouse with a scroll wheel like Logitech's Optical Notebook mouse, I can scroll (up/down) within frames/windows that have scroll bars and within windows that use the zoom feature, the scroll wheel acts as a zoom tool that allows zooming in/out quickly. I get none of this using the Apple Mighty Mouse mouse that came with my machine. I prefer the "mighty mouse" for its ergonomices and use in other applications.

How can I get A:M to recognize the scroll ball on the Apple mouse so I done have to switch mice all the time?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic