Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

SPLINES TO NOWHERE....

Kelley

Lately I've had splines leap away from a CP and go as far as A:M can see. [ I'm using A:M v.11] I've zoomed out as far as A:M can go, and no end in sight. Sometimes it's happened as I've connected two points with another spline. The ones in this pic happened when I extruded a ring of eight CPS. Is this a problem? They can't be selected or deleted. But when I rotate the model, they disappear in most of the views.

[attachmentid=16238]

SPLINES_TO_NO_WHERE.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have seen this but not in a while. You should always indicate what version you are using. I'm not sure what causes this. What I do is either:

a) Hit the space bar to refresh

B) If it's still there try 'Undo'

c) If that doesn't work I select all the CPs I can see, invert the selection and hit delete. Then I repair the mesh and carry on.

Rusty

If you placed your model in a choreography (or action) and you have your choreography (or action) window opened while you edit your model in the modeling window, then close the choreography or the action window and this should get back to normal.

If you placed your model in a choreography (or action) and you have your choreography (or action) window opened while you edit your model in the modeling window, then close the choreography or the action window and this should get back to normal.

I'll have to keep this in mind, but in this case, it's a new model. It has not been put in the Choreography, nor has it had an action made for it. Thus: nothing to close.