sprockets Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine! Learn to do radiosity renders
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New user since today

paulifra

I am very new to animation master . I did install the jeti 12 version 2006 yesterday. Today i got a message about a new version of the program and installed version 13 beta.

Now i want to start for the very first time with the program, so i tried to launch help topics in the help menu of version 13

What do i get : Failed to launch help

When i do a search in the v13 directory there is not even a help.chm file there ?

What to do now ???

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the downloads don't include the help file because it's too large. You need to copy the file from your cd onto your hard drive. Not sure which folder though as I don't use it myself. The forum was my help file. :)

I do not understand. If i follow your advise i will have a v13.0 installation and a version 12 *.chm help file copied from cd ???

But where can i download the Integrated v13 *.chm help file ???

I did see a 2006 pdf file on the ftp but that not possible to launch from within the v13 program ???

Does it mean that when a new version comes out there is not an integrated help file anymore, besides the original cd ??

Please help, i want to start my new software

there is no .chm help file for v13- use the v12 .chm (copy it from the v12 install folder) We don't do the .chm until docs are final which won't be until v13 goes release-

If you are a brand new user, it's probably a good idea to stick with release software (v12)