sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Line Colors, etc.

teh1ghool

I was wondering how you change the line colors in the Decal View because I have a white background(for now) and I can't see the lines. Also how does the UV Mapper work? I mean I can just take the UV Coordinate picture and put it into an outside image. How does it track that? It doesn't make sense to me. :o

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
I was wondering how you change the line colors in the Decal View because I have a white background(for now) and I can't see the lines.

Your second question requires a more technical answer so I'll punt that on down the field for someone else to catch.

To change the spline color you need to go into TOOLS/CUSTOMIZE and on the last tab change to splines in the drop down menu. Then change the color. You can change other things like background color, CP size and more there.

Too bad you can't just change it in the decal view. That would be better. Owell. As part of my question above: If I were to just copy a small part of that image in the uv editor and put it randomly onto a square image, it wouldn't work right, right?