sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Mouse driving me crazy

ctimbs

I just purchased AM over the weekend and I am trying to get through the first tutorials. My problem is that when I select a character and click on its gizmo to move, rotate, or resize it the box disapears and it looks like all the verticies on the character are selected. I have found that I can use the gizmo if I hold down the shift button while clicking on it but that causes more problems after the first move. I am having a similar problem if I show the bones I cannot click on them unless I hold down the shift key. I hope this isnt the way its supposed to work.

Sorry for being so long winded.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Ctimbs B)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... when I select a character and click on its gizmo to move, rotate, or resize it the box disapears and it looks like all the verticies on the character are selected.
I get this sometimes for the default manipulators, except that selecting the move, scale or rotate buttons always shows the proper manipulators without problems. This kind of thing can often be fixed by updating your graphics card drivers.
Sorry for being so long winded.
That's OK - when it comes to bug hunting, the more information the better!

BTW Are you using the version that came on the CD? If so, I suggest downloading and installing the current version. That might not fix your current problems, but it'll definitely prevent you coming across some others!