Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

AM Books

Lightspeed

I have AM 9.5, I like animating for fun once in a while but have not been able to devote the time to seriously try to learn AM. I do have some questions about some of the AM books. Regarding the new AM v11 Technical Manual. Does it only apply if you have the latest version of AM, or does the tutorial work with any version of AM. Secondly, on the same subject, the link to purchase the book does not go anywhere. I know a few months back that it did, but now it just goes to Cafepress' website without any information.

Thanks Griffin

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Griffin,

From what I remember of the v11 Tech Manual, it was just that. The book that came with the software has the tutorials in it and will be big help to you. You can do them and even get a certificate for finishing them. You just do the exercises and post it in that thread. There is also the Animation Boot Camp thread. That has more exercises to further your animation skills, but I would do the tutorials in the book first. The bootcamps require that you know your way around Hash. Another good book to get is The Animator's Survival Kit. It is a great book that breaks down everything and is very helpful.

Hopes this helps and welcome to the forums,

Leo B)