sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hey there, A:M newbie!

DSMeatte

Hey there. A:M newbie here! I'm and Anime animator for those who want to know. and being a newbie, I have TONs of questions, but I'll just ask the one I want to know now....

How the heck to you to cloth?! I saw a post in the cloth forum and it looks cool, ("I'm thirsty, water anyone") and I wanna do somthing like that to a peice of clothing. unfortunatly, the only way I know how to make that peice of clothing is to model it, and...well you know how that doesn't flow. Any tips?

-JAR3D

P.S. Inore the typos. I don't normaly do that much, but right now, theres a TON of construction going on at our place, and there are two hammers pownding on concrete less then 20 feet away >.>

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to AM. Cloth is tricky even for the most hardened AM user. I would suggest learning how AM handles splines before diving headlong into it.

But if you want to....you have to define a cloth material and a deflector material. The cloth goes on the patches you want to behave like cloth and the deflector goes onto the patches that you want the cloth to collide with.