sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

idea for an Xmas present

I've been playing about with A:M for a couple of weeks and got a little too carried away.

Once I'd got my head around reusable actions and lip synching, I put together a music video featuring my brother-in-law.

If I can finish it in time, it may well be presented to him on a DVD for Christmas!

Any tips, pointers, critiques welcomed (don't be too harsh, I'm still battling with the newcomers tutorials....)

You should spot that the body is ripped from the Robber and I've had to decal all my facials on, as I'm rubbish at modelling!!

Link to a 5.5Mb zip file (10Mb compressed quicktime movie): http://www.multiedge-net.co.uk/nothing.zip

Comments welcome,

Chris.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

No guarantees on what your b-in-law will think, but it looks like a fine first project!

One suggestion: add a light above and behind your set (a backlight). That should highlight the top edges of things and help separate them from one another.

keep going!