Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Other Hero Rigged

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for checking it out guys!

As far as a animated short or something.... I trying to think of something funny/worthwhile and clever.... but coming up short!!!!

But nothing more than just thinking about it in the works at the moment.

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

C'mon Mike! SHIRLEY you can figure something out for him for MMC#2! :)

I totally want to submit something this time around for the contest!!!!

Okay, time to put the thinking cap on....

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

Fitz, toes the chain that has him as a mascot have any commercials with him? That'd give you something to work with.

If not, what I would think about are: what sort of burger-related super powers would he have? What kind of burger-related crises would he be likely to prevent or solve? is there or could there be an arch-nemesis for him to foil?

Fitz, toes the chain that has him as a mascot have any commercials with him? That'd give you something to work with.

If not, what I would think about are: what sort of burger-related super powers would he have? What kind of burger-related crises would he be likely to prevent or solve? is there or could there be an arch-nemesis for him to foil?

Hey BrainMuffin, thanks for the reply.

They do have a whole bunch of characters but I don't feel like I should put together any sort of free ad for them, not to mention, what if it's really good and people on the net start seeing it and the company gets peeved about it....

But that's not to say I wouldn't use him.... but I might just go for the incredibles guy instead.... with altered logo ofcourse...

Hmmm, but I'm still coming up short on a good idea for a short...

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

Burger related powers? LOL... Man of Mayonnaise causing weight gain in people who demand their food NOW, Lacuner Lass- girl of despair, causing strokes... can Between the Buns Man handle them?? Can Between the Buns Man overcome the stench of their nasty ways?

Watch! As Between the Buns Man sings the jingle to confuse his mortal enemies!! "Oh brrring me a burrrger thaaaaat's sweeeet and gooood! Oh brrrrring me a burgeeeeerrrrr that's softer than wooooooood! Burrrrger fiend, burger fiend, My bestest frend. Burgerrrr fiend, buuuuuurger fiend, stuffing buns to the eeeeeend!"

Gasp! As Between the Buns Man pries open the buns of evil and FORCES his way IN to that evil lair....

Swallow! The drama down with a soda from Burger Fiend! (sotto voce) Available now from your local Burger Fiend franchise in small, medium, large, and just-too-damned-much sizes...