sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

The scope bot: short film WIP

You heard it right..it'll be a long time before it's done, because of school and stuff, but this is the thread that'll be used throughout the creation of the film...I'm also doing some animation excersises to get used to non-linear animation..I'm not going to rush into this. Without further ado, I give you the first clip, a two second snipped of the guy looking around. The reason why I made this is I'm focusing on small details right now.

Please type up some critiques

testlookaround.mov

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad to hear that you are doing a short with your little robot guy. :) This is very small thing, you probably shouldn't even change it cuz its so small. When you are about almost finished, and he is about to look straight at you, his left eye is a bit lower than his right eye. Its just a bit sluggish. I don't know if you were going for that...but it just kinda bugged me. ;)

Alright guys...just started creating my UFO..not even done modeling it. I just did this short animation test for the platform action...I'm also thinking of a long "slide" coming out of the disc that comes down...

EDIT: by the way, the little square is just part of the real time animation..it's the "translate only" bone that moves the platform

UFOtest_1.mov