Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

First Animaiton In 3d..

TheJunglist

Heres some pics of my first venture in 3d, something ive takin a liking to :P ..kinda

want to pursue it. subject is a spray paint can, concept on request. 1st image is

test of a partial chor second is a recent render of the face of the can after some work..hope these images are small enogh to post here...possibly a faq for the forums image size? guidlines for posting WIPs? critiques and advice welcome.

TheJunglist

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a strange and interesting scale you've used. I hate to pick-the-nik, but the lighting devices (streetlamps) are truly bizarre and appear to be..

1. positioned wrong (too close to buildings) 2. don't appear to light anything 3. need a little glow or a tweaked lens flare

------------------------------------

I can't quiet express my impression of the Aerosol dude. Un-rust worthy and ultraviolet perhaps? :o Would like to see him again after you give the character a name and get it textured.

-----------------------------------

He does appears to be looking for trouble or perhaps expecting it. Maybe Kilz "http://www.masterchem.com/pages/default.aspx?NavID=22" is just around the corner and there is reason why his expression is so serious. Could be he had a close encounter with a paint stripper from one of the local clubs and now she wants him rubbed out. Perhaps one of her goons knocked hip cap off and he's running for his life. Or just maybe his nozzle is clogged and he's grumpy.

----------------------------------

Label decal ideas:

Consort (mens hairspray) using the OO7 look, Lysol -killer of nasty little germs, Right Guard - police and protector of properties from little stinkies, Niagra Falls- some stiff starchy competition or stiff in the morgue, Dr. Solarcaine - the medicated doctor, Mr. Broncade - a misty little snitch who is a bit short winded, Mr. Barbosol - the barber who knows the scoop on just about everything.

Female characters:

Breck Holds - a hairdresser or girlfriend, Miss Massengil - the self-concious secretary, Mrs. Renuzit - the home decorator,

Gosh.. there are lots of aerosol products on the market!

i see what u mean about the streetlights being to close. they arent lighting anything cause i havent finished putting other odjects int he scene, trash, etc.

also about the lights that was an early render when i didnt have my light rig in it.

About the decals. This is where im at a quandry. I cant decide if i want to put a lable on him or not. would a lable detract from the cans character? Im going for serious and dark. in the stroy line he gets arrested and jailed for painting on a wall. havent really decided on what he is going to paint but prolly gonna use something from the old masters, mona lisa mabye but its a corny, anyways, after he is imprisoned for graffiti he is going to look out his cell window and see a poster for an art show at the MET tha is exhibiting "real" graffiti, ie the kind we see today. Whole thing is kind of a commentary on "what is art?".

Poster Pic below.

THx for the input on the lights.