Remorhaz

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice job on the head! 'Tis impressive. At first I saw the post and thought, "Pshh, yeah right, this guy's really gonna do a remorhaz." But it looks like you'll do fine. ;)

From the pic it looks like a daunting task, but a clever enough modeler would find a way to replicate the individual body segments and scale them appropriately to make 90% of the body there. It might even keep the decals if the first one replicated is decaled, though I'm not sure about that. After that, it's just a matter of going in and touching up to give it that unique-all-over feel.

Really looking forward to more on this one. BTW, the eyes in the rotoscope look like they curve back and to the side more; those in your model look a little flat.

Good luck!

Yes, noticed the same thing. The eyes are already fixed to be sloped to the side. And the intersection between the two sides of the head need some work, but after I hook them together. The picture above is two head halves unconnected. Still not bad though.

I've already trawled through the forum and asked some questions about multi-segments and decaling. So I've got it figured out. Now I just need to lock myself away from the wife and kids, and skip my day job, to have some serious time with it. Yea, that's gonna happen.... :P

Thanks for the comments though. Keep 'em coming!