Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Markers not showing!

Tanvarian

Hey, you know how if you click and drag on the ruler it creates a line and an arrow for placement reference? The arrow is showing up on the left hand side but the line isnt, that seems useless. does anyone know how to fix it? (also when i drag it down or up it basically turns everything white in a straight line, for example if i drag up from half way and go allth e way up, the upper half of the screen will turn white, but hwne i relese it goes back to normal but still no marker.... help plz :)

-Tony

EDIT: correction, it only not shows up on the side veiw... but i kinda need that veiw ;)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks ill give it a try, im at school at the moment though, but ill post a reply as soon as im home.

another question, a long time ago i found Video Tutorials, step by step video through each lesson in the manual. i cant find htem any more... I'm more of a visual learner and its a bit hard for me to do things out of a book. can you possible send me a link to them? or if others have reposted them somewhere else could i get that?

Much Appriciated

-Tony

Yep, that is weird. I still think it's graphic card related. Have you the latest AM version? It works here on my machine.

Try pressing spacebar to refresh the screen. Maybe that'll show up the red line.