sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Can't select my lathed circle

rikdiculous

Hi, I'm trying to get the hang of modeling on the latest A:M from the subscription and I ran into an odd problem....I used the lathe to make a circle (10 CP's) but I can only select half of it. I'm trying to make a tube so I need to extrude this circle and all CPs have to be selected at once. Any ideas why I can't bound group the whole circle at once? Thanks for looking. -PM

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man....I'm a rookie. Problem solved (mirror mode was on). Is there anyway to retract a posting? I feel like a tool.

Hi, I'm trying to get the hang of modeling on the latest A:M from the subscription and I ran into an odd problem....I used the lathe to make a circle (10 CP's) but I can only select half of it. I'm trying to make a tube so I need to extrude this circle and all CPs have to be selected at once. Any ideas why I can't bound group the whole circle at once? Thanks for looking. -PM

No, don't retract - if you've had this problem then others probably will too, and if they search the forum, then they may find the solution.

Also, it's a happy reminder to check 1) Mirror Mode and 2) Animate Mode (when things won't animate). I for one need this reminder. :D