sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Render Problems

greg

Hello,

Somehow I solved the problem of the character not mouthing the words from my previous post. I'm not sure what worked but the character now does mouth the words from the voice action. However, when I render the clip which is about 11 seconds long a couple of things are not right. First I have a picture in the camera shot which I imported. When I move through the frames in A:M the image is visible when I want and not visible as I've set the active option in the properties. However, in the AVI render the image does not appear. Also in the rendered AVI the dialog is greatly speeded up. Probably at least three times normal speed. But when flipping through the frames prior to rendering everything is fine. Has anyone else run across this? I would think what I'm doing is pretty basic.

Thanks,

Greg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes re-dragging the sound file into the action fixes the speed thing. Or it could be that your project fps (click on the project name and look in the properties) might be different to the avi fps. Not sure.

For the image disappearing, maybe the alpha option is set in the render settings.....it's in the buffers options.

Hey Ken,

I'm not sure what worked for the picture not appearing. I did delete the Alpha thing, but I also changed the Ambience Intensity. One of those made the image appear in the rendering. As for the Ambience Intensity, that sloved a problem I had of washing out a video clip I inserted into the choreography when I zoom into it. So, I inadvertantly solved another problem I had.

Also, I figured out what my speed problem was, I think. When I created the dialog action and dragged in onto the character I lengthened it in the choreography. So, I deleted the action and reinserted it on the character and left the length as it came in and just moved it to the correct location on the timeline.

Thanks for all the help. Now the real fun begins.

Greg