Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Plugin properties? (Autosave plugin question)

Bugle

I installed Steffen Gross's autosave plugin and I notice it's making date based directories but they are all empty - the plugin instructions page says I have to turn it on in plugins properties, but for the life of me I can't find where the plugins properties tab or window is supposed to be.

Thanks in advance.

(Version 13t on windows if that makes a difference)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At the very top of the PWS is the Project Object which all other objects are under. Select this and bring up it's properties. Expand this and you will find the properties for the plug-in. This will allow you to set the location of for your backups. I set it to a folder I create under my workspace (i.e. the folder I'm using for my project, scene or model or whatever I'm working on). It works great and has saved my tail several times (V14 latest). One thing, if you need to recover a project file do not open the file from the saved location -- copy it to the folder you are working in first.

Cheers,

Rusty

At the very top of the PWS is the Project Object which all other objects are under. Select this and bring up it's properties. Expand this and you will find the properties for the plug-in. This will allow you to set the location of for your backups. I set it to a folder I create under my workspace (i.e. the folder I'm using for my project, scene or model or whatever I'm working on). It works great and has saved my tail several times (V14 latest). One thing, if you need to recover a project file do not open the file from the saved location -- copy it to the folder you are working in first.

Cheers,

Rusty

Aah, there it was. Thanks a bunch Rusty, it was driving me crazy.