sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

thinking about getting a m

jedlie

Greetings;

I hope someone here can give me some advice. I am considering purchasing animation master. I am a professional clown and magician, so it would be fun for me to learn a new skill that will help me express my creative side, but I am primarilly considering buying it for my teenage kids. My son is deep into comics, not much of an artist but has lots of ideas he has trouble getting on to paper because he can't draw. My daughter just learned how to use a graphics program and loves creating new pages and posters. Both kids are comfortable with computers and drag and drop graphic software and with acid, the software I use to create music. Is animation master something we can learn fairly easily? I don't want them to be frustrated. Also, does this software play nicely with windows?

Thanks.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic