Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Advice please?

agp

I'm having a strange problem with a model - I modelled it on my laptop using AM v11.1i and it looks like this - (see "strange")

but the original model (created in AM11.0t) looks like this on my desktop (see "Thomas")

I only need an answer - I must have phrased my question wrong in my original thread that got deleted - but do I need to delete the hair material shortcut and re-apply or should I start the hair all over again?

Apologies to Hash if I say anything wrong, I've been off the forums a few years and may say the wrong thing the wrong way.

Alf

post-10753-1177958303_thumb.jpg

post-10753-1177958456_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This forum is for owners of the current 2007 subscription of Animation:Master. Old problems with old versions are just cluttering up the traffic. If you want help - please help us help you by keeping current. I know you're poor but I'm writing this while living in a trash bin near a nuclear waste disposal site. I can hardly type because my fingers are arthritic and need medical attention which I can't afford.

If the two models are equivalent, it looks more like a video card (probably driver) problem. Does it look this way from all views, I think the hair will return to place with a refresh. I would try the final version of 11.1 and make sure your video card drivers are up to date before I messed with the model.