Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Dope Sheet

thetanman

When I pull up the Dope Sheet in order to add dialogue, I type the sentence, but whenever I have the timeline up and I type my sentence the words don't show up so I can fit them in the correct spot.

Why aren't my words showing. Is there something wrong with the Dope Sheet. Is there something that has to be turned on for it to work? Please I am on the tutorial where I add sound to keekat saying the secret line. I need help. Hope some one can help me.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take a look at the lower left corner of the time line. I believe you may have the graph Icon selected instead of the other (don't know what it's called). Select the one to the right of the graph icon (see pic) If that's not it, we'll try again.

post-1360-1168659773.gif

hey ganthofer are you good at modeling because if you are i would like to see some of your models

Sorry for not reponding sooner, been away from the forum for a while. I posted while you were posting, so I didn't see the question.

I have a large number of incomplete models, mostly experiments to learn a specific feature. So I'd have to say, I'm not really good at modeling.