Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Eskimo Boy

The mascot contest is over and I am trying to go back and fix a lot of the mistakes I made on this character: My Losing Mascot Entry

HERE is a short quicktime file. It uses the h264 codec, so you'll probably need the newest version of QT to view it.

I need to add some bones to help with forearm rotation.

I also need to do more with the hair and eyebrows. They just don't look right being flat when his coat is so furry. On the other hand, I might remove the fur and try toon rendering him.

I may or may not go back and try to model the face differently.

I've also been fixing the fur. In my rush to make the deadline, I forgot to tweak a lot of the hair settings.

I've also been trying to fix the scenery and figure out why the ice hole area doesn't render correctly. Somehow I messed it up and now it eats up all of my RAM and I get an error every time I try to render the full scene.

Hopefully after all is said and done, I'll be left with a finished character that I can really be proud of. I'll also have a lot more knowledge that I can use on my future characters.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic