Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Decal and Rotascope Transparently?

Mosquito

Ok, I have been trying to figure out for the last 2 days how to make the background colors of a decal or rotascope transparent.

I have done the exercise with the fighter jet, and maybe I missed it but I didn’t seem to tell me how to make a decal, and I cant seem to get my decals to not have that big white background.

Iv searched the forum and cant find any topics of this, but maby me iz just stupid LOL

Iv got PhotoShop 6 and have tried ever format combination I can think of, and still cant get it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dont you just have to make the area the decel is on transparent? then the decel will too?

I tried making the background in photoshop transparent, but Animation Master cant seem to read the PhotoShop file type after I save the picture.

And if I save it in any other format, like Jpeg, or Tgf it cant seem to save the transparency.

Hehe I just figured it out,

Right click on images folder in animation master, import the file created in photoshop,

In the image properties of the imported file I set the key color to whatever the color of background is in the pic from photoshop.

Then I drag the pic into the model window and set to decal or rotoscope, and then the background is transparent.

I think I was not setting key color before putting file in model window before.