sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Animation Master 200X Handbook

swampfoot

I purchased Animation Master a long time ago but I'm trying to get back into it. I purchased David Roger's Animation Master 2002 Handbook to learn the features of Animation Master but I noticed he is publishing a new edition in May. I was wondering if anyone knows how this edition will be different than the previous edition. I was very impressed with the previous edition and wish to add this book to my collection. Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken... David is covering more of the features that are available in the newer versions since 2002. Like the ones I list below.

If you haven't upgraded yet, you're missing out on some fantastic stuff. 12 has great Radiosity... 13 has AO and more collaboration features, Sweeper (Duplicator wizard on steroids).. and just generally good stuff. 13 is the year of stability, too.

Martin prolly won't send me a commision check, since I don't work for him.

I agree with you about David's book... I'm waiting for it to leave the publisher (which may already be).