Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

More than one choreography

Knockwood

OK, this may be a stupid question.

Project; exercise 6 the door's stuck.

Stage:door,city park,tree.

Scene 1:Model-Shaggy w/Beachball

Scene 2 thru 4:Model-Shaggy,Beachball.

Scene 1;Time 00:15:00...Shaggy bouncing beachball walks onto scene from left behind tree,

down the path to the door.

Scene 2; Time ?... Shaggy tries to open the door,dropping the beachball he uses both hands and feet.

His hands slip from the door knob,he falls back onto the beachball.The beachball acts like a trampoline

and throws him over the door to the other side.

Scene 3; Time ?...Shaggy in a state of rage opens the door and grabs the beach ball.He slams the door shut. It loosens from it's foundation wabbles,then fall over on shaggy.

Scene 4; Time?...Shaggy lifts the door with one hand while lying on his side.

The words "THE END" float out from under the door and into thefront of the scene.

Now,Since I am using two different Shaggy Models,I have set each scene as a different chor.

Can I rename the chor to Scene 1,Scene2,etc.and will the render prossesput them all together?

Or do I have to render them seperate,then use another program to finish the movie?

Sorry if this information is somewhere I haven't found in the help files or book.

Thank you for your response.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I rename the chor to Scene 1,Scene2,etc.and will the render prossesput them all together?

Or do I have to render them seperate,then use another program to finish the movie?

Yes, you can rename them as you like. No, you'll have to render them separately and glue them together yourself. It's possible to do that in A:M, but for simple cut-and-paste jobs like this I find it quicker to use something like QuickTime Pro.