Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

motionless choreogrphy

i am running 11.1v in animation master and the choreography actions are not working in the choreography window, if i drag and drop a premade action to the model from the librarey, like the cancan it works fine. but when i go to skeliton mode , advance the timeline slider, and move something, it make a action movement, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it dosn't help. i was hoping someone could help Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If by "action movement" you mean that it creates whats called a "choreography action", then that is what is supposed to happen.

You might also want to make sure that the "animate" button is depressed (its the 'A' in the upper right corner).

If you mean that after the cancan action you want to move the skeleton, but it isn't moving, try changing the blend mode (maybe to replace) on the choreography action (under its properties). You could also change the blend mode on the cancan action to blend and set it to 0% when you want to start animating the skeleton in the choreography action.

Hope that helps,

--Ross