Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Why is my wav file a unsupported invalid sound file?

fybs

Hello.

I am having problems playing my sound files.

I Opened in Sounds "My Library" which contains some empty folders like Cartoons and Animals. I don’t know where A:M has written those folders to, because I can’t find them nowhere on my hard disc. Anyhow, I clicked and dragged a wav sound file from my hard drive folder into this "My Library" window and I double clicked the icon that it created within this My Library window. The message says “Invalid sound file….Unsupported file type”. Now the sound file is a wav file I have edited in Adobe Audition. When I right click on the sound icon in My Library and pick play, the sound file plays and can not be stopped unless I close A:M completely.

?????What am I doing wrong??????

Thanx for everyone’s help…

Fybs.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the reason when you click play and it doesent stop....ve lerned you just have to listen through it once then it will quit. Have you checked the A:M CD..Should be in "Data" "Sound Effects" "THen there will be 3 folder Cartoon, Envirmental and animals. Inside them they should have all of the missing files just import them back into there spots.