Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Armando: Pose problem

Hello all,

I have worked of rigging my character for the last week, and thought I was doing well. I finished creating clinched hand movements when I moved to creating smart skin for the characters body. When I went back to test a previously hand clinch poses, I noticed the sliders didn't work. I opened an action and tried to move the fingers individually, but they seemed to be frozen -- only the roll worked. Interestingly, a previous version of the model exhibited the same problem. I can't figure out what is happening. Anyone have any ideas?

AD

PIV, 3.6 GZ HT using AM 2005 (Orang 11.1h)

ArmWIP2.zip

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mark for the fix.

I kept messing around with the model this morning and decided to recreate another hand pose. I checked it and it seemed to be working fine until I drug it onto a "Hands" folder that I created. That's when it stopped working. I drug it back out of the "hands" folder, but the pose no longer worked. I am afraid of progressing any further with this model for fear of other stuff corrupting. Is there a way to avoid the corruptions?

AD