Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Influence problem

Greetings,

Doubtless in over my head here, am looking for some pointers to get this project underway.

I have modified the horse model from the 2004 CD to create this deer. I think I have the bones assigned properly, however the pics show an action that contains problem influences.

I would like to "simply" bone this thing so I can manipulate the joints. I don't really care about smartskinning it at this time, but I assume that is where the problem lies. I have not checked other bones, there will probably be lots of this kind of thing.

I need to be able to manipulate legs, neck, tail, ears without stray bits moving around, so.. where do I dig to uncover the problem..?

Many thanks to the modeller of the original animal.

post-7-1112910629.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turn off has falloff--then you don't have to worry about how much influence it has--and if you're not weighting this thing then you don't need it anyway. Double-check the left leg and make sure the cps are not assigned to the other leg's bones. That happened to me before.

J