sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

animation to an old 10 sec club sound

Hi guys,

This is my first acting/lypsinc attempt (well actually its the 3rd one but the first two failed miserably).

Its not finished yet - the second character is not even timed correctly (i'm a little stuck with him so maybe you have a suggestion) and there's lots of refining to do.

mother4.mov

Tell me what you think. Any crit is very appreciated.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chris!

Yeah I know about the shadow - I'm still working on what to do with the mother so just left her hanging and only saw the shadow after the final render. Will be fixed in the next version.

I really like the eye movement. I think you need some stronger mouth shapes atleast for the M,S sounds. When he lifts his hands on "quite" a little shoulder movement and have him lean back a tad would make it more believable. all in all a great effort at keeping it subtle and in character with the clip.

I think you need some stronger mouth shapes atleast for the M,S sounds. When he lifts his hands on "quite" a little shoulder movement and have him lean back a tad would make it more believable. all in all a great effort at keeping it subtle and in character with the clip.

Thanks David, and good points with the crit - i'll get right to it.

I hope it does not get lost in the 100+ submissions they get.

Thank you, Melissa, but I never submitted it - I wanted to enter, but this month's sound is for two characters and its a bit too much for me right now, so I picked a simpler one from the previous months.