Modeled Room

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice! A good, solid standard background for animation. How long did it take you to model this? On a scale of 1-10, 1 being easy as cliicking a few mouse buttons, 10 being harder than modelling a millipede one leg at a time, how hard would you say it was?

Congratulations! I'm a newbie, too, and I'm looking forward to my first model and animation. Well, okay, I've already done the Can-Can excercise, but that's a little too easy. Right now I'm working on the It's A Pitch excercise, and I think I'm going to have to add an extra bone to the leg to get that left leg to lift up. I can't seem to manage it.

Anyway, great job! Nice lighting, good texture!

Glad someone liked it (hehe) it took about one hour to model. I would say on a scale from 1-10, I would give it a 2. Everything is from a basic shape. Hardest objects (for me) was the chair and creating the window. I did apply a glass texture to the window but since nothing is reflecting off it you cant tell. Well good luck in your modeling/animating.