Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Now you Xi me, now you don't

Jerry Seider

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beautifully tight splineage, but facial animation will be quite restricted due to that.

though i think it would fit the character.

also very nice idea for the eyes! they will certainly look great when animated!

i'm also looking forwar to seeing the place where she lives (i guess red foliage, a hash-cyan sky and huge airborne carnivores)

Nice splinage - plus appears sort of animatable. Not really good for facial animation, but the skin layout would also allow the mesh to be squeezed fairly easy.. allowing the character to distort easily and squeeze through narrow openings. Overall, she has an aquatic creature feature about her. If so, then the ears could be adjusted into a gill like structure.

Hmm.. I can't see why she would have the red and teal camouflage, but being from an alien world could explain that adaptation. The coloring suggest she is not a top predator type, but perhaps toxic. Maybe coloration like one of those sharply colored sea slugs found around The Great Barrier Reef.

overall, she looks pretty good. i agree that the lips would look better fuller, but that's personal preference. they do currently seem a little... angular? not quite sure.

the big thing that distracts me is that the sides of her head are perfectly flat and vertical. kinda unorganic.

in spite of my nitpicking, a strong design!

-jon