Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Material Import problems

SirSpectre

Hey all,

I just upgraded to v13 the other day. Now my old HDD crashed, luckily i was able to back up all my materials and other important stuff, so I loaded in v13, worked good. Finally decided that I should continue to work on my project i have going. I made all my materials before the models. I just finished a model and wanted to import the material in to A:M and apply it. I go to load the material, and it gives me a "Missing IO plug in" error. I didnt have any plug ins like that when i made them, so there couldnt be anything wrong with the materials themselves.

Heres the kicker, After I say "fine I'll remake them", I close down the import window and now my materials bar in the project work space is bugged. I try to expand the tree and the materials listed in the tree become "post effect" bars and act like such. I have to close down A:M to fix it. Is there something that Im doing wrong? I do not want to make all my materials again when i have them sitting right there.

EDIT: i just started a new project and all that doesnt happen <_< So it must be just that particular project. I guess lesson learned, alway imbed materials :(

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic