Hash, Inc. Forums

'Raglan' short film project

Hi - Here is the link to the short film I've been trying to fit in around everything else. Things are finally chugging along so hopefully I'll be able to update this site with some regularity ( I'm sure these are famous last words as the year goes into meltdown) - but oh how I will try. Current wildly optimistic projections have me finishing this sometime in the first quarter of next year.

Anyway, enough Blah blah heres the link - look forward to hearing any comments.

Raglan

Cheers

Matt

Hey - Thanks for the responses, much appreciated.

Nimblepix - All the dialogue was recorded at the begining of the production process. One potential issue, amongst many, with such a drawn out production process is that the voice of the actor playing the little girl will probably have changed by the time the sound mix is being done. She was eleven when we recorded it so... tricky for getting any pickups to go in seamlessly. Hopefully there won't be any need but it is something I'm aware of.

ok - so thanks again for the feedback, certainly helps to have some objective eyes in there.

Cheers

Matt

Hey - Thanks for the responses, much appreciated.

Nimblepix - All the dialogue was recorded at the begining of the production process. One potential issue, amongst many, with such a drawn out production process is that the voice of the actor playing the little girl will probably have changed by the time the sound mix is being done. She was eleven when we recorded it so... tricky for getting any pickups to go in seamlessly. Hopefully there won't be any need but it is something I'm aware of.

ok - so thanks again for the feedback, certainly helps to have some objective eyes in there.

Cheers

Matt

Regarding the face test of the girl: Wow. Just wow. Beautiful model, beautiful test.

The Fisherman... well... how detailed a crit (if any) are you looking for? Sorry, but a few threads in the WIP section have made me tread carefully. :)

Hi - Thanks Rodney and Zach, flattering indeed to get such feedback from you. Fear not about the fisherman - I'm aware of the 'issues' there - it was one of the first tests done so I guess the distance between him and the girl is the distance I've come through this production. I just haven't made it back to that scene yet :P

Matt