Hash, Inc. Forums

short animation of someone sneaking....

• Hash Fellow

I think that looks quite good.

The first time I watched it I thought he was reacting too soon to the 2nd light.

After I've looked at it some more, I'm thinking maybe his arms could be loosened up some in the way they move. Overlappping motion.

But overall, it's a successful shot.

Great work! I have a critique, I would agree with robcat2075 I would loosen his arms slightly with each step.

Also, I would hold the pose of his sadness just a little longer for the audience to read, and then his run. That may give a little more time for build up before he bursts into the run.

All in all, excellent work. Bravo...Bravo. :D

peace,

dingo

Wow!!, Thanks for the comments guys!!!!! I'm glad that the animation likes you :lol:

Dingo and Robcat are right, the arms (hands,elbows, and shoulders), are my "weak point". When I acted this animation (yes,yes, I acted it :P ) I don't know what to do with my own arms, and that's the reason why the arms in my animations are so stiffy.... :(

About how long I take to make this animation, is relative. I think that 3 weeks or a month, because I rigged the model with the 2001 skeleton, and add some bones to control some parts better, and then I began to animate, but one week later, I noticed that the animation was so boring and monotone than then I decide to start again, and spent one week more.

Always in my spare time, one-two hours for day.

Thanks again for the response :lol: