Hash, Inc. Forums

Animation Clips

Flog

Hey all,

I wanted to post some of my old animation files, that also have the character Flog in it. PLease let me know what you think, critique please. Thanks.

Production will be moving from Zbrush, P4, Photoshop, Flash, Wings3d to full A:M and Photoshop, with some editing (tbd)

7 meg wait for download. It is a flash, have to wait for it to load

Flog SWF

Music from Inuyasha soundtrack.

Please tell me what you think. Thanks

thanks Martin,

It is great to see you on the forum. This project of mine has been a lot of tests and learning.

I'm finally moving it all back to Animation Master with the latest. Just have to save $299 dollars up to get 11.0. I bought A:M way back in 98, it was a great program to work with and was the first program I bought. I got it from DVdirect.

Unfortunately over the years I lost my serial number. I still have the old cd on my desk looking at me, and I even run it on my machine. Still works. I was going to get hte 99 dollar upgrade but alas my old cd does not work with the new software. Fortunately my old software works by typing in all 111111s as the serial. Weird but true. I did not know if you were aware of that.

But yeah I plan on upgrading and moving entire production using my newer animation skills and differant techniques to Animation Master. I am going to record the whole progress of my film and put it on DVD!!! I already have tons of extras for my DVD which is cool!!!

Any comments from the group, especially from you will keep me going strong.

Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it.

I can't wait to get started animating in Animation Master. I'm updating to 11.0 in the next few days and ready to rumble further!!

I'll keep everyone posted. Animation tests, websites, etc. I am more and more excited about the project and doing it all in A:M

The movie will be an animation based on my character Flog. The little blue guy seen throughout the animation.

Flog was modelled by a good friend of mine, and I rigged and animated him. I hope you all will enjoy it once it comes out. I've already finished storyboards for the first scene/ala trailier of the movie, so we'll see more coming soon!!!

It will be anime based, well it will be in my drawing style. Simple cartoony, anime based, child based (my drawings suck, lol) 15 minute movie if possible.