Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

I prefer AM for organic model

Even though I use other polygon modeler to archive my assets, many of organic models is still in prj.

Very few these kind of work here, I do realistic rendering mostly. Any other good looking insect? I saw a dragonfly for sale not too long ago, can't remember where.

post-8-1099456307.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice looking model. Why so many splines in the middle part of the legs though?

Look very closely at the rendered pic. Those lower segments aren't perfecly smooth. That's actual physical detail on the model, which adds to the realism. Those parts of the legs need some flexibility, and with that design, the slight bend that some of the legs have is believeable.

Very nice work, filipmun! :D

Well, yes its animated but I am a beginner to aimation since ver 11, I do quite a lot of animals with AM with ver 8.5 only 3d illustration and children's book too.

I left still imaging and when on to 3d for flash, due to file size restrictions, I can only render as targa and do animation in flash instead.

so, all I get to do with AM is to pose actions and render but I am learning from you guys with those great mov/avi. AM forum is rich in resorces.

Thanks.