Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Wise Guy

nerrazzi

This character actually has been morphed into three different characters using the same mesh, this is one of them. I'm open to Q&C, maybe there's something I can add to make him look more like a klutz.

BGI: His name is Eddie, he's the second oldest of three brothers that lead a life of crime by robbing banks in the 1960's.

post-7-1065717816.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the style here a lot. Nice design and the extra details like the shirt are great.

more like a Klutz? Hmmm... untie one of his shoes? that's the first thing that comes to mind. dangling shoelaces.. very dangerous stuff.

Elbow pads and knee pads perhaps. :D

I think that the best way to make him look like a klutz, really, is to animate him :) so get cracking on that ;) I look forward to seeing your progress on this.

-David Rogers

Parlo: With the bottom of the shirt, a lot of that is actually modeling the wrinkles in, also I created and applied a "crumple" material to it, so that helps.

Thanks Obnomauk!

Mike Lium: Yip, I morphed them using one mesh, here's are some examples

JTalbotski: Great idea!

post-7-1065721232.jpg

They look like real losers. Since that's what you're shooting for, good job!!!

The texturing to the faces adds quite a bit. Keeps 'em from looking too plastic (i guess that's the word I'm looking for).

Good job. Lookin' forward to seein' them in action.

I really like all three characters. I'd make the sunglasses more uniform though, more like each other and more 'traditional' in style if you know what I mean. At the moment the extreme difference in the 3 pairs somehow draws attention to the fact that the three models were altered from one original. If all three of them had similar glasses it would accent the different shapes of their heads more. Sounds contrary but give it a try.