New character

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wireframes...

rather simple IMO. I like to draw splines but I feel an undescriptible pleasure on deleting the most of them I can. So, my fingers are made from 4-point sections and the nail is made from the hole at the end of them. The arm circunference is 8 CPs and so on. By the way, the latest change I made on my model was to have its 'rings' rolled ON the model, so it rigs better later. I stole that idea from Yves fantastic woman model. Thanks, Yves.

Total count: 2452 patches. Some other clothes in progress.

ishyan_collage.jpg

By the way, the latest change I made on my model was to have its 'rings' rolled ON the model, so it rigs better later. I stole that idea from Yves fantastic woman model.

Please forgive my lack of sense. It's very late.

In the above sentence, I'm refering to the ARM 'RINGS' or cross sections from the shoulder to the hand. They are already rolled to achieve the 'palms down' modeling position which is rather a little tense. So, when the model goes 'palms pointing front' which is a more relaxed position, the rings return naturally to the 'unrolled' position. Well.. i'm rolling this all... in a short resume, it helps rigging.

Thanks for your comments.