Hash, Inc. Forums

Nose - Episode 2 Finished

Alli

Thanks Martin,

You know they usually say, "the tools don't make the artist"?

hmm.. well I don't know really.. I don't know if I could have done it without AM. at least, it wouldn't have been as fun as it has been. And Im truly honest about that.

it means a lot, thanks!

/a.

simply MAGNIFY !!!!!

congratulation.... great timing... light... characters ... all is amaze ......

does anybody give me a sedative ?? i cant stop to laugh.....

these guys are very, very,very crazy

one of the best animations of the last months ....

Peace

Xtaz

This is so damn funny.

You've nailed this perfectly -- the expressions on the characters are priceless, and the bodily animation on Nose (inferring that that's it's name) is great. I can't really nitpick details, if there's any nit to pick at all. The performance takes over completely.

Also, I like that little floating, translucent space in the background. As well as the gobbling noise when Nose runs.

That's a brilliant piece of animation.

Can you kindly tell me how you went about timing the whole thing did you use the pose to pose keyframing method of laying down keyframes at every four or so frames them went back to add the inbetweens or what?

I just want to get an idea of your timing method as I am presently struggling with timing at the moment but that might just be 'me problems with numbers'.

Thank you!

Thank you all! sorry for this late reply.. been pretty busy latley.

Jof - you think too much :D

I used mainley pose to pose to get the timing right. With one charater at a time. when I was happy with the timng of one character I posed the other one to match and respond to it. Im not much of a number person either.. Just try to get the pose and timing right and forget about numbers ;)

MATrickz - Ive been working as animator at a gamecompany called DICE (www.dice.se) for several years. but are about to leave the place and start freelancing.. so if any of you knows someone that knows someone who... :P

Ken - Thanks, made me glad to hear. yes Im going to! just been very busy lately.

thanks for your comments everyone!

Cheers!

/a.