Hash, Inc. Forums

Nasty Character

Alli

• Admin

Very interesting and utterly original!

I'm not sure whether to keep watching or what.

I fear I know what is going to be shown next.... :blink:

As far as episode one goes... you may want to contact Ken Baer and have him exchange your current one on A:M Films. The one on A:M films doesn't have the background/fog elements. The backgrounds really adds a nice touch.

I'm not sure whether to keep watching or what.   

I fear I know what is going to be shown next.... :blink:

hehe.. keep on watchin'. Im gonna be nice this time.. :rolleyes:

The one on A:M films doesn't have the background/fog elements.  The backgrounds really adds a nice touch.

oh.. didnt know that.. Thanx..! gonna send a message to Ken right away.

thanks for ur comments!

cheers/a.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Alli,

You scare me. You do.

The only words that spring to mind are...

Nice fluid animation. :blink:

Although my PG13 mind is railing against using the term 'nice' you are a talent to be reconded with. The one thing you make very apparent in all of your work is that... Artists are such interesing people. :)

Awesome- here's my two bits.

1- I saw an earlier version where as the character stepped in from stage right he paused and then looked at camera...I thought that worked and missed it in this version...

2- As your character is running away at the end...which is hilarious... you need to add some inertia to his direction changes, as they are quite abrupt and everything else is SO fluid.

can't wait to see more from you, your style is ripe...keep it up!

It's all just damned creepy to me...

Man, I've not been affected so... viscerally by animation in a long time unless it was on the bigscreen. <shivers>

:blink:

Grr... your website ain't working w/mozzy... I need to use IE? yeah probably pick up some weird virus at a site run by an animator like you... hm... dare I risk it?

Thank you all! it means alot!

John,

1- I still have the pause and looking in the camera in the begining. Actually haven't changed anything on that part.. hmmm strange. you mean the yellow nasty guy right?

2- I know.. Im not quite happy with that switch either.. gonna work at it

thanks!

Dearmed,

hehe... thanks man. I take it as a compliment :)

Yeah my site works only in IE. unfortunately.

I want it to support other browsers aswell but my friend who coded it for me is to lazy.. :( Take a peek, its safe. trust me :)

EDIT! : The server where I have the file seems to be down for the moment, and causing an error while downloading. HopeFully it will be up pretty soon. just in case you wondered..

Im working on the sound right now and putting everything together with a few fixes. so next version will be the final. I let you guys know when its up.

Thanks again!

/a.