Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Dodge Viper

I was cleaning off the ole hard drive and found this pic of a Dodge Viper I built in 8.5, this was a real pain in the neck because 8.5 didn't have the "maintain curvature" feature, I would have liked to have had that on certain parts of of this sucker <_<

post-7-1092249620.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

....and i do appreciate yall's comments... i wonder if anyone would be interested in an online car modeling tutorial? i don't know, if enough people are i'd be willing to try and chugg one out.... just the body you realize... maybe a ford focus or something small & not too tough ;)

Your modeling style is special, elegant and efficient. I would like to look at a tutorial about how you proceed. Beside. tutorials on modeling mecanical objects and specifically cars are not numerous.

whoa... thanks Yves... Yeah, car tutorials are pretty scarce, guess i have to do a car tut now :)

Well, it's between a 1979 VW Rabbit or :unsure: a Ford Focus...

I'm thinking of doing the Ford because those cars are pretty simple in design and a lot newer. Besides, I can't find those rabbit blueprints anywhere on my hard drive... it would have been nice to give it a few dings and then add rust decals to the rear quarter panel to give it a bit of authenticity but we'll make do with the ford I guess.

We'll begin as soon as I finish this project I'm working on.