Hash, Inc. Forums

MAAM Meeting, New Jersey

ddavis

Hi Everybody,

That's right!

Once again the Mid Atlantic Animation Master Users Group will be assembling for another action packed, fun filled meeting. This will be our first annual (I hope the first of many) Hash Summer BBQ Extravaganza (BBQ like Vikings).

The date: Saturday, August 21st at 1 PM

You can get all the details (well, at least most of the details) at this link.

http://ddldavis.home.comcast.net/MAAM/maam.html

I have also posted some directions. If anyone requires more information or would like to contribute to meeting by bringing food or drink just let me know (so we don't end up with 5 cases of beer and no burgers....not that it would be a bad thing mind you)

If you plan to come please post a reply to this thread or e-mail me directly.

And we thank you for your support!

Don

How bout you New York/North Jersey guys??

I had heard that there was a big NY user group out there somewhere. Where are you all? We'd love to have those of you who can attend come to the meeting.

Its only about a 2 hr drive from NYC.

Thanks

I don't have a clue what to bring... I don't even go to my family reunions anymore or even "parties"... I don't get out much anymore... I do have a load of work to show though.

And I can't wait to see what you have modeled or rigged next- John.

And Vern, what are you going to present next, how far have you gotten on your script/story?

Don D. - Looking forward to see your work, I'm sure you have some great stuff to show after the inspiring meeting last time.

Chris-- Can't wait to see your work... do you draw analog, also? Can I see some of your work... even if it's from another program?

I'm bringing a friend this time ... Her name is Sandi and she is a reporter at the newspaper where I work. She asked our chief editor if she could do a story on MAAM, because I am a local, but he has not replied to her... she is still attending because she is an artist and is interested in other peoples work...

Nice to see someone attend who doesn't even know what AM is.

By the way, are there any new users out there available for this meeting... I know you guys are out there... you could get a lot of knowlege from the meeting, there is so much I learned from even the newer users at the first meeting we had, and it's just plain FUN to be around new people with various talents and ways of doing things.

It's not neccessarily for just "hard core" users... "anyone" living close by should not be intimidated by anyone who uses AM, because all of the users are so down to earth and passionate about helping others and seeing others succeed! I guess that IS the core of the AM community in general... so if you could attend the MAAM meeting, please come on by... even if you just cruise by and have a glance, it's well worth it to see and experience the fantastic essence other people are giving. Just bring some work or questions with you... everything is very casual, very relaxed.

So far, those attending the 2nd MAAMUG meeting:

Don "Batteries Included" Davis

John "Man with the Golden web space" Hubickey

Chris "Zen Cyborg- Mech Operator" Hover

Vern "Severely Overworked" Zehr

Rich "Not There, Yet" Jackson, and Sandi "Frenchist-Artist-Authorist" Johnson-Bohannan

Any others willing to attend, you can find out more information at:

MAAM user group page...

Basic info:

The date for the second meeting is Saturday, August 21st 1:00 PM

The location:

1817 York Avenue Williamstown, New Jersey (the home of Don Davis). I have provided some directions (On the MAAM user group page). Please let me know if you have any questions.