Hash, Inc. Forums

Images no one could love...

The first time I really went to town for an animation in AM- and I mean REALLy went at it- channel editing and everything, I remember a moment when my wife walked past me, took a look at what I was doing and sneered. I mean she really audibly sneered too. You know: "Tsh..."

I didn't understand what could have caused her reaction- but she thought that what I was doing looked so *ugly* that she couldn't understand how anything interesting or even amusing could come out of it...

So now, sometimes I sit back, load up ALL the channels to a character in a scene and sort of look at them... they really are sort of beautiful to me; hard to believe I'm responsible for all those lines and that something known as "character" can come out of them. And that I might spend a few hours tweaking the position of the little dots until they're juuuust right.... without even looking at the 3d representation- you just get to know them to some extent.

Cool stuff to me....

B)

post-7-1088559638.gif

Yeah now *DAT'S* what I'm takin 'bout!!!

LOL Brings me back to my Polyray days....

Here's a sample of a script:

All text- and does probably some silly mechanical looking piece of animation which was the best I could do at the time! :ph34r:

I can't take credit for typing it all in- I modelled in Moray, then exported the script, then used a utility I programed to calculate the math for inbetweens in two scenes where things moved... I'm getting a headache just thinking about it now.

T1TWN7.DOC