Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

SouthEast A:M users

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is just so darn busy. Yep, I'm interested -- in the past, I might have been able to offer a room full of computers with A:M for the meet, but my workplace has changed things around and I don't have access to such things anymore.

I'm only just now restarting my 3D efforts after taking a lot of time away from it to concentrate on other things, so yesterday is pretty much my first day back at these forums since .... oh, since the creation of the forums. I have missed a lot, and missed a lot of you. Sadly, I won't get to come to SIGGRAPH this year, which bums me out, and makes the prospect of a SouthEast users' group meeting even more desirable to me.

Let's plan for something months away, though, if we can -- at least, that would make it easier for me to attend. By the end of summer, I may even be living in a different home, with room for the meet or for one of us to stay overnight as my guest -- I'm hoping, but so far haven't found the house yet. I'll be looking during the summer.

I'm in, but I am no organizer. I will be at Dragoncon this year. Heath and James Hash are typically there every year. It would be interesting to set something up around that time. It is the last week of August/First Week of September. Labor Day weekend that is.

Oh, and as Will knows, I am about 20 minutes north of Chattanooga. I do have some family in Atlanta, including a delinquent younger brother currently serving time in the Cobb County Jail.

Wade