Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

'Yote Tail

smudge

Well, since I'm not on the mailing list (Dragon does happy dance over new forum! Yeah!), I thought I'd go ahead and post this here, even though it's been around.

'Yote Tail

Since I've got several render versions up, I've linked to the html page so you can choose which would play best on your system.

Comments and critics are always welcomed.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked it. Nice flat colors and simple style.

I must also say that I love the watercolor look of the Ebin & May stuff you're working on. It doesn't look like 3D at all (I mean that in a good way).

Cheers,

Ragnar

This is very nice. I like the flat shading against the volumetric shading. The characters are all well modeled and animated. They all have appeal and the lip-sync works well. The staging is clear and easily followed. My only problem is that I couldn't understand the last line of dialogue (punchline?) All I got was, "see I yold ya I....."

Good work.

Mike Hart

My only problem is that I couldn't understand the last line of dialogue (punchline?) All I got was, "see I yold ya I....."
Yeah, I know, my sound sucks little red rocks, sideways, through soda straws. (Dragon hangs her head in shame.) But I learned a lot doing it, and, hopefully, Everything I learned will go into bettering the next project.

I must also say that I love the watercolor look of the Ebin & May stuff you're working on. It doesn't look like 3D at all (I mean that in a good way).

Wow! You got a chance to see that? Coolies! I'm hoping to post it here when it's done. Actually it is done short of Van getting off his butt and sending me the music file.

Thanks for all the feed back!

• 2 years later...