Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

"Silence Of Innocence" PIC

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mega & littleandy - Thanks alot for your feedback.........

Here is a brake down on the scene......

I have 4 TOTAL lights in the scene....

most of the details are in the texturing / modeling !!

I will start with a view of the overall scene......

as you can see here I modeled each board on the wood floor so that they all look different. I rotated them made some smaller; added some nails on the planks; added pipes etc.......

the texuture on the pipe is an image map, also on the walls and drapes..

post-8-1067668241.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys.... I have decided to animate the drapes in this scene, and render it with Radiosity. How would I go about doing that? am not familiar with cloth stuff....

in the manual it covers it a bit but is there any TUTS that goes a bit more indepth?

thanks in advance....

post-8-1076825113.jpg

I've seen this image before, but since you posted it here I thought i would add my comments too. This is a great image for a backdrop. It really has alot of ambience. Nice texture and lighting work! It doesn't seem finished though. Right now it seems the focal point is the window because it's so much brighter. So I look to the window to get the "punch line" or message, but I can't see a message other than the allusion to a distorted reality, which is cool, but that just sets the context, it doesn't deliver the punch. I know you have a strong message because it is in your other work. Just include it here and you will have yet another piece that needs to be framed and on display somewhere!

• 10 months later...
It took alot of tweaking to get the scene the way I wanted it....... I hope this has help you......

I may write a TUT in the future on how I did the entrie scene......

thanks for your interest in my scene guys.....

Love this Dark. I think its one of your best at least from all your work that i've seen so far. Keep up the great work and I cant wait for the tutorial on how you made this.

Paul

This is a really great scene. The atmosphere is superb and the decaling job is amazing with details.

When I see this image, the first thing that draw my attention are the desks. I don't know if that was your intension but they have an antropomorphic feeling. They look like living furnitures with their mouth open and the front one with its drooling tongue. Like they are ready to jump on whoever will enter the attic. This considerably adds to the spooky feeling of the scene.

paulmcg1 - thanks alot for your encouraging words I am working on the full tut on this scene..

ypoissant - Thanks so much for your feedback really means alot... it's interesting that you mention that about the desk, cuz I was hoping the viewer would notice them. I wanted them to seem to be normal furnitures but with a closer look that they would come alive..... Am glad they caught ur eyes......

thanks alot guys....

• 2 weeks later...