• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick head's up.

Sorry I haven't been posting for the past few weeks. I've been buried by work and probably won't see the light out of it until next week. But it means that I can pay bills for once. Hopefully, mid next week I can get back to 'Stolen Child' & 'Longing for Home'.

That would be nice. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick note: Got the finalized paperwork today concering the Rights for Yeates' Stolen Child! YEAH!!!! This was the last real hurtle I had in making my current animation project. All I have to do is sign and drop the deposit in the mail.

Stick a fork in it, it's DONE! All world-wide copyright clearnces have now been obtained.

Now I just need to clear my work docket off so I can, you know, actually animate it...

At least I can do it with a clear mind. ^.^

• 3 weeks later...

... 0.0 ...

Man, I'm glad I have this WIP. It's been so long since I've been able to poke at this project (due to outside contracts) that I forgot where I was.

^.^;

uh-hum... (check through prior posts...)

Ah!

BG09: clouds.

Got it.

Thanks for everyone for their encouraging posts. And I'm sorry it took me so long to get back on track.

do you have access to After Effects at all? If you did, the type of compositing you want to do is very easy to learn, and the program will give you a lot more flexability than Premiere. Don't get me wrong, I do video editing with Premiere, but I do all my motion graphics with After Effects... just a lot more to work with. If you have access to the program I'd be more than happy to give some tips on how to get started, its not that hard.

do you have access to After Effects at all?

Nope.

I'm pretty much using Premiere to composite the renders from Hash. The cloud motion was done in Hash as well (I get a smoother motion out of it than in Premiere).

Personally, I'd love to tell Adobe to go !@#$% it's self (I have not been pleased with company policies for the past few years) but don't have the money to jump to Apple/Final Cut/ect.

So, I make do with old licenses and such. Ah, well. Such is life.

....Obnomauk, any word on the heron rig?