Hash, Inc. Forums

Help! Temp License Download Failed!

Barbie Lynn

Help! 
I was approved for the 14 day free trial. I had to go out of town the next day so I waited til I got back 6 days later to download the 64 bit version (Windows 10). I clicked on the temp license file and… nothing. I searched my entire hard drive, and cannot find it anywhere under any of the possible names Hash suggests in the approval letter. I clicked on the file link again but it tells me I’ve already downloaded it or are not approved. I tried opening the shortcut on the desktop on the off-chance that the file is somewhere within the program and hidden, and it says I’m missing a “mfc140.dll” file. Ack!!!

I’ve emailed Hash, but no response. I plan to buy the permanent subscription but wanted to try the free trial first to make sure it would work on my desktop computer. It took several days to get the approval email, and now this with no response. I’m losing precious time when I could be creating animations!

Has anyone else had this happen? Solution?

Thanks in advance.